- Flight MH370, the Boeing 777-200ER, which suddenly disappeared from radar, would have also had a data link reporting its course, so how is it that there is a question about whether the radar showed it turning back before it disappeared?
- Did any other plane disappear at that time?
- Furthermore, people going through emigration get photographed as they are processed, so how is there any question about the ethnicity of those who had the stolen passports?
- Which international airports in the world do not automatically check passports against Interpol lists of dubious passport numbers?
- Do the newer ‘black boxes’ yet modulate data on their location beacon signals? If so which plane types have ones that do and which have ones that do not?
- Areas of the South China Sea are in contention by different powers – could there have been a military action that opposing international competitors would not have detected?
Many Questions… Few Answers as Yet!